Our staff are courteous professionals with experience in many different fields of real estate. Our reports reflect hand measured buildings and include many full color photos. We complete form reports as well as full narratives and our areas of work extend into residential, agricultural and commercial properties. Here at AccuPro we can match the best professional appraiser to meet your unique valuation needs.
All appraisals meet and exceed the Canadian Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice as promulgated by the Appraisal Standards Board of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC). To learn more about the quality of standards set for appraisers by the AIC visit them at their website: www.aicanada.ca.
SUMMARY OF APPRAISERS:
SIDNEY G. CUMMING: (City of Grande Prairie, AB)
- President of AccuPro Real Estate Appraisal & Consulting
- Regional Manager for North West Alberta & North East B.C
- Supervisory Appraiser
- AACI, (Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute), designates a fully Accredited Membership;
- P. APP, (Professional Appraiser)
- CPPA designation from the Canadian Personal Property Appraiser’s Group (Canadian Personal Property Appraiser)
- CAFA (Certified Agricultural Farm Advisor) designation with the Canadian Association of Farm Advisors
- CAFA National Board of Directors Member
- Member of the Grande Prairie Real Estate Board
- Member of the West Central Real Estate Board
- Licensed Appraiser in the Province of Alberta (RECA)
Mr. Cumming is a graduate of Lakeland College, University of British Columbia, and University of Missouri. From an agricultural background, specializes in Agricultural Farm & Ranch style properties. Over the years Mr. Cumming has gained considerable experience from grazing leases to Feed Mills & intensive livestock operations. Mr. Cumming has experience in preparing appraisals for expropriation, litigation, refinance, divorce, purchasing, selling, transferring, or for estate purposes. Mr. Cumming has been credited as an expert witness in the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta, as well as the Surface Rights Board. Involved in general appraising and related assessment since 1995. Based out of the Grande Prairie, Alberta office. Involved in the local community including but not limited to raising funds and awareness for Diabetes, Cancer, Heart & Stroke, Hockey Associations, Soccer Associations, Choir, and miscellaneous local ministries and charities.
Tory Tews: (City of Grande Prairie, AB)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Finance Major
- Candidate Appraiser (Appraisal Institute of Canada)
Tory completed her Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta. She is currently pursuing her AACI designation through the University of British Columbia Post Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuation (PGCV) program. Tory grew up in the Peace Country and is eager to provide service to the region.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION & ASSISTANCE:
Meagan Olson: (City of Grande Prairie, AB)
Meagan joined the team in the spring of 2023. She has an Office Administration diploma and has years of experience operating other local businesses. She is passionate about building up and supporting the community as she is born and raised in Grande Prairie.