Ultimate Opportunity Awaits the Right Person!
Real Estate Appraiser Needed!
Real Estate Appraiser, Designated or Candidate Position
Looking for a new career that is flexible, fun and allows you to travel? Are you done with the 9-5 job and want a career with reward tied directly to effort and attitude? Do you enjoy meeting new people and being challenged? Are you comfortable working in a fast paced environment? Have you ever considered a job as a Real Estate Appraiser? We are looking for you! We are looking for someone with a great attitude and eager to learn! If this sounds like you please submit your resume.
- 4 year degree or 120 credits or equivalent (does not have to be in a related field) with an interest in becoming a candidate real estate appraiser, AACI, or CRA real estate appraiser designation
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Keen attention to detail and time management skills
- Proficiency with technology and computers including MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook at minimum)
- Valid Class 5 drivers license with clean driving record.
- For any additional information please check out: https://www.aicanada.ca/
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Real Estate Appraisals & Consulting in Northern Alberta and North Eastern British Columbia
- Ideally ready to hit the ground running or willing to learn to complete appraisals on residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural properties for a variety of purposes
- Looking for a team player who can also work independently
- Traveling to properties in service area for inspections.
- Earnings are dependent on education, experience, drive, attitude, and results typically ranging from $50,000 – $200,000
- Flexible Hours
- Full Time and Part Time contract positions with tax benefits
- Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter by email only to:
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in the posted position; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.